Jubal J Bewick has been a life long seeker of health which brought him to the interdisciplinary study of biomedicine and Chinese medicine. His belief of integration of these separate medical systems can lead to a more comprehensive method of holistically improving health while treating and managing disease.
Along with focusing on health practices and academics Jubal has a strong interest in humanitarian work. In the summer of 2010 he went to Nepal to help in orphanage work and cultural exchange. After the clinical internships in Chengdu and Shanghai in 2014 he returned to Nepal for a 6 week medical mission treating anyone that needed care through the Acupuncture Relief Project. After completing his work in China and Nepal, Jubal came to work and reside in Walla Walla. During his clinical practice time in Walla Walla, Jubal proceeded to continue his education by his work towards completing his doctoral degree in acupuncture and oriental medicine at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco, CA.
With both his academic, clinical and open hearted approach he is happy to now be serving the Greater Walla Walla area.
- B.S. Natural Medicine - Bastyr University 2014
- M.S. Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine - Bastyr University 2014
- Doctorate of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine - American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine tentative date December 2018
National Certification Commission of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Diplomate -NCCAOM 2015
- Acupuncture - Bastyr Center of Natural Health 2012 - 2014
- Chinese Herbal Medicine - Bastyr Center of Natural Health 2013 - 2014
Advanced Clinical Training
- Preceptorship - UW Neighborhood Clinic with Dr. Iman Majd MD, MS, EAMP 2014
- Chronic Fatigue Clinic - Harborview Medical Center 2 rotations 2013-2014
- Immune Wellness Clinic (HIV/AIDS) - Harborview Medical Center 2 rotations 2013-2014
- Immune Wellness Shift - Bastyr Center of Natural Health 3 rotations 2013-2014
- Chengdu University International TCM Training Program - Aug 2014 - Sep 2014
- Shanghai University International TCM Training Program - Sep 2014 - Sep 2014
- NYU Lutheran Hospital Neurological Training Program - October 2016
- WEAMA Member - Washington East Asian Medical Association 2013 to Current
- BSAA Communications Officer - Bastry Student Acupuncture Association 2013-2014
- AOM Sports Medicine Club - Bastyr University sponsored Chinese Medicine Club 2012-2014
- Seattle Marathon - Bastyr Sponsored Acupuncture Expo 2013, 2014
- Acupuncture Relief Project in Nepal - November 2014 to January 2015